Monthly Q&A - November 2023
19.10.2023 - 16:47
As part of your Premium access, you can send your gardening questions to our horticultural experts each month. They will then answer a selection of the questions they receive, and share the advice at the end of the month.
Ask your gardening question by Friday 3 November 2023.
In the first email newsletter of each month, we’ll remind you to submit your questions. Please note, you will not receive an individual response.
Our experts answers to your October 2023 questions
Watch the answers to the October questions, which were:
- How should I deal with fuchsia rust?
- When do you lift and how do you store gladioli bulbs?
- How can I avoid shield bugs infesting my raspberries?
- When’s the best time to reline my wildlife pond?
- What should I do about couch grass on my veg plot?
Our experts answers to your September 2023 questions
Watch the answers to the September questions, which were:
- Why haven’t my dahlia flower buds opened?
- How do I keep the colour of my maroon hydrangea?
- How can I remove bamboo which has spread?
- When I bring cut flowers in, they’re full of insects, what can I do?
- How do I encourage my morning glory to flower?
Our experts answers to your August 2023 questions
Watch the answers to the August questions, which were:
- How can I control red spider mite in my greenhouse?
- Can I put raised beds for vegetables on top of gravel?
- Why have most of the leaves and flowers on my dahlia been eaten?
- My compost heap is covered in cleavers, what should I do?
- Why do my lavender plants flop over?
Our experts answers to your July 2023 questions
Watch the answers to the July questions, which were:
- What can I do about weeds in my garden?
- How do I get flowers lower down on my ‘Gertrude Jekyll’ climbing rose?
- Why don’t my beetroots
The website diygarden.cc is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint
on the news if you find it unreliable.